National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, Bucharest, Romania
409 Atomistilor Str,
PO BOX MG 36, 077125
Tel:+40 021 4574 550/2301
Fax:+40 021 4575 242
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Area of expertise: laser processing, nuclear physics, relativity.
Education and training:
2004-2009: Ph. D. student under the supervision of Professor Dr. Ion N. Mihailescu, when I work at the doctoral thesis:"THERMAL EFFECTS IN LASER-MATTER INTERACTION." The presentation was on: 24 April 2009. The mention: SUMMA CUM LAUDE.
In June 2007 I was invited speaker at the Optoelectronic Taipei (Taiwan) Conference, where I have presented the paper: "The heat equation considering two photon absorption".
In 2007 I have contributed at the paper: Fl. Scarlat,M. Oane, A. Scarisoreanu, E.Mitru , "Fourier and non-Fourier models for photoemission", presented at the Conference :"Free Electron Lasers" , Novosibirsk ,Russia.
In 2006 I have contributed at the paper: F. Scarlat, M. Oane et. al., with the paper: "Proposal for a new F.E.L." presented at the Conference:"Free Electron Lasers", Berlin, Germany.
In 2006 I have contributed at the paper:
M. Oane ,Fl. Scarlat, Chiang, C.C., Shyh-Lin Tsao, I.N.Mihailescu, C.Oproiu "The Green function method in laser- multi-layer structures interaction", International conference on silicon electronics and photonics (ICSEP-06) Taipei, Taiwan, pp.42-44, 2006 (Best paper award).
In 2006 I took part at the Balkan Conference in Physics, Istanbul, (Turkey), with the paper: "Proposed of a device to measure very weak coherent electromagnetic fields".
In the period: 1-8 August, 2004 I took part at "SPIE Denver (Colorado) Conference" , USA, where I oral presented the paper:"Thermal fields in multimode laser- metallic thin film interaction".
In the period 19 April-21 May 2004, I took part at "Synchrotron Radiation School" at ICTP, (Abdus Salam), Italy.
In period January-March 2001 I participated at: "Joint Universities Accelerators School" in Archamps (France) and CERN (Geneva).
In period: February - June 1999 I was with: U.L. Brussels, under the supervision of Professor Dr. Charles Joachain in research regarding "Atoms in Intense Laser Fields".
I obtained the Master Degree (Nuclear Applied Physics) under the supervision of the Professor Dr. Florin Popescu, with the project:
"THE QUANTUM LIMITS IN SPECTROSCOPIC BRIDGE", October 1997- July 1998.
In the period October 1996-June 1997 I have work in the frame of FOPI collaboration (GSI-Darmstadt and IFIN-HH Magurele) at my diploma thesis: "THE EXPANSION OF NUCLEONS IN SEMI-MID CENTRAL REACTIONS OF HEAVY IONS", under the supervision of Dr. Mihai Petrovici and Professor Dr. Octavian Sima.
In the period August- September 1996 I was with GSI-Darmstadt, where under the supervision of Dr. Jurgen Gerl from the group EUROBALL and I realized the research regarding: "Multiple Compton Scattering in 4 Pi Ge detector".
In the period: 1992-1997 I have followed the Physics Faculty, of Bucharest University, with the license in "Applied Nuclear Physics".
1. "2011- Golden Medal for Dr. Mihai Oane and Romania", given by American Biographical Institute - USA;
2. "Who's Who in the World"-2010-page:1990, USA;
3. "Who's Who in the World"-2011,USA;
4. "Who's Who in the World"-2012,USA;
5. "2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21-rd Century-2010", International Biographical Center, Cambridge, ENGLAND;
6. "2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21-rd Century-2011", International Biographical Center, Cambridge, ENGLAND;
7. "The international Einstein Award for Scientific Achievement" , International Biographical Center, Cambridge, ENGLAND;
8. BEST PAPER AWARD; in 2006 for the paper:
M. Oane et.al.,"The Green function method in laser- multi-layer structures interaction", International conference on silicon electronics and photonics (ICSEP:06) Taipei, pp.42-44, 2006 , TAIWAN;
9. National Taiwan Normal University, SILVER PAPER AWARD, for the article: S.L.Tsao, Mihai Oane, C.Oproiu, et.al.," Mathematical modeling of three- photons thermal fields in laser solid interaction" Romanian Reports in Physics 57, 2005, pages : 875-880; Taipei, TAIWAN;
10. Award at Romanian Physics Team Preparation,1989, Navodari - ROMANIA;
11. 1986-1989: Participation at Nationals Olympiads in Physics and Mathematics, with two mention awards in physics: Galati-1986, Baia-Mare-1987-ROMANIA.
1. Member of SPIE: 2000—2006;
2. Member of "Optical Society of America": 2010 - present, USA;
3. Member of "Optical Society of Korea": 2011– present, South Korea.